Baked Salmon with Fresh Basil and Garlic Butter
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Potatoes (2.5 kg)
- Olive oil
- Whole milk
- Salt & pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (120 g each)
- Patris Dairy garlic butter (125 g)
- Pine nuts
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- Peel the potatoes, boil them well and mash them with olive oil, a little milk, pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Bake the salmon fillets only with the garlic butter, season the mixture with some salt & pepper.
- Spread the puree on the plates as a garnish, add the salmon and garnish with pine nuts and finely chopped fresh basil.
- Put a nut of garlic butter on the fish and let it melt. Let the garlic butter melt together with the basil in order to create a tasty sauce.
RECIPES with Garlic Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with