Pasta with Salmon and Piri-Piri Butter
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 400 grams of tagliatelle
- 400 grams of smoked salmon
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 250 ml. born
- 2 culinary packages cream
- 160 Patris grams of chilli butter
- 150 grams of grated cheese
- Boil the tagliatelle al dente.
- Cut into pieces onion and leek in a pan and saute with butter with chilli.
- Add the cream and cooking cream in the pan.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- addsbutter with chilli, salmon and grated cheese in the pan.
- Heats all together until the butter with chilli a has melted.
- Add the tagliatelle to coat in the sauce and are ready to serve.
RECIPES Butter with Guindilla
More than 1000 delicious recipes
cooking or taste our Piri-Piri Butter