Pasta with Salmon and Chilli Butter
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Tagliatelli (400 g)
- Smoked salmon (400 g)
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- Cream (250 ml)
- 2 cartons of culinary cream
- Patris Dairy chilli butter (160 g)
- Grated cheese (150 g)
- Boil the tagliatelli al dente.
- Chop the onion and leek and sauté them in a frying pan with the chilli butter.
- Add the cream and the culinary cream to the pan.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Add thechilli butterthe fish, the salmon and the grated cheese in the frying pan.
- Heat everything together until the chilli butter has melted.
- Add the tagliatelli until the sauce is soaked up and serve.
RECIPES with Chilli Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with