Grilled Lobster with con Chilli Butter
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 2 cooked lobsters
- Mixture of 5 vegetables (200 g)
- 2 cubes of fish stock
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- Patris Dairy chilli butter (125 g)
- Boil 1.5 liter of water in a large pot with the fish stock cubes, the vegetable mixture and the cayenne pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes and add the lobsters.
- Boil over a gentle heat for ± 10 minutes.
- Cut the lobsters in two halves and lay them open.
- Cut the chilli butter in slices and put one on each half lobster.
- Place the lobsters on the grill until the chilli butter is melted.
- Serve immediately with bread.
RECIPES with Chilli Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with
para cocinar o degustar nuestra Chilli Butter