Grilled lobster with Piri-Piri Butter
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 2 cooked lobsters
- 200 g. mixing 5 vegetables
- 2 fish bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 125 g. Patris chilli butter
- boils 1,5 l. of water in a large pan bouillon cubes fish, vegetable mixture and cayenne pepper.
- Kitchen a few minutes and add the lobsters.
- Boil over low heat ± 10 me.
- Cut the lobsters to open them in half.
- Cut it off butter with chilli sliced and put one on each half lobster.
- Place the lobsters on the grill until the butter with chilli it melts.
- Serve immediately with bread.
RECIPES Butter with Guindilla
More than 1000 delicious recipes
cooking or taste our Piri-Piri Butter