Grilled Entrecôte with Herb Butter
Preparation time: 55 minutes
- 8 large potatoes
- 1 spoonful of oil
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- Patris Dairy herb butter (250 g)
- 1 tablespoon of Patris Dairy garlic butter
- 1 lettuce
- 4 entrecôtes
- Aluminium foil
- Preheat the oven (electric: 175 ° C / hot air: 150 ° C / gas: position 2)
- Wash the potatoes and dry them. Bathe the potatoes in a little oil, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cut the potato and put a slice of Patris Dairy herb butter in the interior. Wrap each potato in aluminium foil together with a sprig of thyme. Bake the potatoes for about 50 minutes.
- Cut off the root of the lettuce so that the leaves fall off. Wash the lettuce leaves in cold water and drain well.
- Melt the Patris Dairy herb butter in the grill pan. Grill the entrecôtes for 2 minutes on both sides. Season them with salt and pepper and wrap them in aluminium foil. Leave the entrecôtes for about 4 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Patris Dairy garlic butter in a frying pan and sauté the lettuce for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the entrecôtes with 2 jacket potatoes and lettuce salad.
RECIPES with Herb Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with