Atlantic Catfish with Rosemary & Tomato Butter
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Patris Dairy rosemary & tomato butter (125 g)
- 4 tablespoons of 4-seasons pepper
- 4 Atlantic catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of dry sherry
- Add the oil to a frying pan and heat.
- Fry the catfish for about 4 minutes.
- Put the fish on the plate and keep it warm by covering it with aluminium foil.
- Pour the sherry on the baking tray.
- Add the rosemary and tomato butter and mix it with the sherry to dilute it.
- Put the catfish on the plate and pour the sauce over it.
- Cut the rosemary and tomato butter in 4 thick or 8 thin pieces.
- Put a piece of the rosemary and tomato butter on each catfish and let it melt.
RECIPES with Rosemary and Tomato Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with
Rosemary & Tomato Butter