Cod with con Rosemary & Tomato Butter
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Codfish fillets (1 kg)
- 4 shallots
- 4 tomatoes
- Sliced chorizo (60 g)
- Black olives (40 g)
- Dry white wine (250 ml)
- Patris Dairy rosemary and tomato butter (50 g)
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Cut the shallots and tomatoes into pieces.
- Spread a baking dish with Patris Dairy rosemary and tomato butter.
- Put the cod in the bowl.
- Season it with salt and pepper, put pearls of Patris Dairy rosemary and tomato butter, add the shallots, tomatoes, olives and chorizo.
- Pour the white wine on the dish and sprinkle with the spring onion.
- Place the dish in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add a few drops of lemon just before serving.
TIP: Serve with fresh lettuce and diced potatoes.
RECIPES with Rosemary and Tomato Butter
Discover more than 100 recipes with
para cocinar o degustar nuestra Rosemary & Tomato Butter