Sirloin Steak with Herb Butter
Preparation time: 55 minutes
- 8 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 250 Patris gr herb butter
- 1 Patris tablespoon garlic butter
- 1 lettuce
- 4 entrecots
- Pre-heat the oven (electric: 175 ° C / hot air: 150 ° C / gas: position 2).
- Wash the potatoes and dry them. Bathes the potatoes with a little oil, Put them a pinch of salt and pepper. Cuts potato slice and pon Patris herb butter inside. Wrap in foil each potato with a sprig of thyme. Bake the potatoes a 50 minutes.
- Cut the root of lettuce leaves to fall off. Wash the lettuce leaves in cold water and then drain well.
- melts Patris herb butter in grill pan. Asa entrecots for 2 minutes per side. Condiméntalos with salt and pepper and wrap in aluminum foil. Let stand for a few entrecots 4 minutes.
- Heats up 1 tablespoon Patris butter with garlic in a skillet and saute a few lettuce 2 minutes. Sazónala with salt and pepper. Serve the steaks with 2 roasted potatoes and lettuce salad.
RECIPES with herb butter
More than 1000 delicious recipes
cooking or taste our Herb Butter